1. Playing fun games is actually part of their job description.
2. Teenagers come to Christ quicker and spread the Gospel faster than adults.
3. They get to watch teenagers spiritually mature in surprising and powerful ways.
4. Free pizza leftovers.
5. They get to play Xbox in the youth room during break time.
6. “I’m just a youth leader trying to reach teenagers” can be their get-out-of-jail-free card for just about every ministry mess up.
7. Seeing teenagers make life-changing decisions at camp, missions trips and retreats!
8. Being the go to person for social media, technology and anything having to do with being relevant during church staff meetings.
9. Their youth ministries are farm clubs for world changers.
10. They will become rich….in heaven.