1. “Don’t look at the sun. Look to the Son.”
2. “Sin will blind you. Jesus will free you.”
3. “The darkness that seems to be overtaking your soul will soon be replaced by the light of Jesus.”
4. “Solar eclipses, blood moons, dogs and cats living together, mass hysteria…all signs that Jesus is coming soon! Are you ready?”
5. “You don’t need special glasses to look to Jesus!”
6. “The moon is blocking the sun like sin is blocking your blessings.”
7. “Even when it seems everything around you is dark as night, the Son is still shining.”
On a serious note, for help in sharing your faith during a solar eclipse (or anytime for that matter) download the Dare 2 Share mobile apps.
In the meantime, what are some other ways NOT to bring the Gospel up during the solar eclipse?