I wondered which movies I would choose if someone put a gun to my head and forced me to pick my top ten right on the spot. Here’s my mostly stream-of-consciousness picks.
1. Warrior (not to be confused with “The Warriors” which I enjoyed way back in the late 70’s)
2. Rocky (the 1st one…but I also liked 2, 3, skip, skip and the last one but, yo, the first was my fav!)
3. Sergeant York (you haven’t seen it but you should)
4. Braveheart (you’ve seen it too many times!)
5. The Passion of the Christ (enough said)
6. The Godfather 2 (I’m noticing violence as a theme in my movie picks…must be genetics)
7. A Walk in the Clouds (A Romance? Yes, but there’s fight scene!)
8. On the Waterfront (Marlon Brando at his very best)
9. Raiders of the Lost Ark (the first was the best and the last one had UFO’s…um, okay.)
10. Left Behind (just kiddin’…”Forrest Gump“)
Off the top of your head what would some of your favorite movies be?