1. It is only for little old ladies.
2. It can only be done when we are feeling super godly.
3. It doesn’t really change situations (God’s going to do what he’s going to do anyway, right?)
4. It doesn’t really change us.
5. It is only for pastors.6. Contrary to 1 Timothy 2:1-4 it can’t reach
and rescue the lost.
7. Contrary to Colossians 4:12 it doesn’t really deepen the spiritual maturity of those we pray for regularly.
8. Contrary to 2 Thessalonians 3:1 it can’t truly accelerate the spread of the gospel locally and globally.
9. It takes special training from qualified people to do it right.
10.It is only for the crazy people in our churches (you know who I’m talking about.)