1. “Speaking of the hot weather there’s this place called ‘hell’ we should talk about.”
2. “No those pants don’t make you look fat but your sin does.”
3. Ask a stranger, “Are you a good person?” and before they can answer yell, “LIAR!!!”
4. Go to a restaurant and tell the waiter, “I’ll have a cheeseburger, fries and your soul saved on the side.”
5. “I’m not judging you. I’m condemning you.”
6. Sing “R-E-P-E-N-T..from God’s wrath you must flee” to the tune of Aretha Franklin’s R-E-S-P-E-C-T
7. Whisper to a friend during a suspenseful movie, “Spoiler alert, you’re headed for hell.”
8. While you’re spotting someone on the bench press ask, “If I were to drop this on your head where would you go, heaven or hell?”
9. The next time you get pulled over for speeding tear up the ticket and tell the officer Jesus already paid it in full.
10. Your Starbucks order, “Venti Non Fat Do-you-know-Jesus Latte” For help in starting a better Gospel conversation download the free Dare 2 Share app!
What are some other ways NOT to start a Gospel conversation?