1. The free gift of salvation through faith alone in Christ alone (“The Gospel!”)
2. My wife and two kids who love Jesus, love each other and love me.
3. The privilege of working with an amazing staff at Dare 2 Share.
4. In spite of her blind spots, I’m thankful to live in a free country where I can worship as I choose.
5. All kinds of food…seriously, food rocks!
6. My health, I have a bad knee but thats about it.
7. Youth leaders who are living and leading THE Cause in their own communities!
8. Living in an age of transportation and technology. No covered wagons or carrier pigeons…we have planes, trains and Twitter!
9. An extended family, all of whom have been transformed by the amazing message of Jesus Christ.
What 10 things (or so) are you thankful for?