Welcome to my new blog! I’m excited to share my thoughts with you here.
If you previously subscribed to my old blog and want to continue to read the posts in my new blog, subscribe using one of the three options below:
If you have already subscribed to this current blog with a Window’s computer:
- Pick the RSS feed reader you use for your online subscriptions(e.g., Feedly, Desktop Reader, Netvibes, Live, Yahoo, etc.)
- Sign in to your account, if you aren’t already. Or create an account with an RSS reader of your choice.
- Once signed in, locate where you can add content or subscriptions.
- Enter in this URL http://gregstier.dare2share.org/rss.xml. Once the content loads, add it to your subscriptions and voila you will be updated when Greg has a new post.
If you use Mac, you can follow these steps to add an RSS feed to your Read it Later tab:
- Open the sidebar (or press Command + Shift + L).
- Select the Shared Links tab
- Select the “Subscriptions” button at the bottom of your sidebar.
- Select “Add Feed.”
- Select a feed from the favorites list drop-down menu, then select “Add Feed.”
If you have never subscribed to Greg’s blog before, you can subscribe via email this way:
- On the homepage of my new blog, scroll down until you see this (below graphic) on the right-hand side of the page. Enter in your email and select your notification frequency preference.
Have questions about any of these processes? Email us with your questions!