1. It gives people true hope in a world full of hopelessness (Romans 5:5).
3. It helps people know they were made for a divine purpose (Ephesians 2:10).
4. It obliterates the stereotypical religious/good deeds approach to God (Titus 3:5).
5. It’s the best way we can love our neighbors (Mark 12:31).
6. It sounds too good to be true—but instead, it’s too good and it’s true (Luke 4:43).
7. It builds the heavenly choir with future worshippers (2 Corinthians 9:12-15).
8. It forcefully advances the Kingdom of God (Matthew 11:12).
9. At its core, it’s introducing someone to your best friend and hero (John 1:40-42).
10. Three words: Best. News. Ever. (Luke 2:10-11).
For help in sharing your faith, check out this five-minute video on how to have a Gospel conversation: