1. It was in San Diego! (technically El Cajon, but close enough!)
2. The teenagers were on fire! The room was a virtual dance party when the teens came back from their outreach experience.
3. They “got” every skit and were a very responsive crowd.
4. Tons of teenagers put their faith in Jesus on Friday night and many more committed to reaching their friends for Jesus!
5. These teenagers lit up our Twitter hashtags (#Gospelize and #D2SFearless) like no other city has so far.
6. They youth leaders were fully locked into the youth leader session. I think they’re going to “get ‘er done!”
7. It was one of the most racially integrated conference we’ve ever done (wish we had this in every city!!!)
8. Meeting with a powerhouse ministry leader at the conference who reaches out to millions of Muslims globally and who is praying about how she can take the Dare 2 Share training and multiply it globally to reach Muslim young people with the good news of Jesus.
9. Skyline Church staff was amazing (and so were the fish tacos!)
10. Got a call from Josh McDowell who happened to be in San Diego on Sunday morning. He ran into a group of teenagers from Hope Church(?) in Tuscan, AZ and said they were on fire for THE Cause! It’s like getting a call from the Michael Jordon saying that your high school basketball team is killing it!
What did you love about the San Diego #D2SFearless event in San Diego?